<body>





Me, Myself and I! ♥

~*S.H.A.Y.N.A~*
19 September 1988 (:



lOVeS ♥


habin
baby tasmania
Eeyore
dolphins
cam-whoring:P
retail therapy :)
white chocolates
yam mochi :)
ice lemon tea
KBOX!
To SING!:)
pasta :P
white bags:))
strawberry milkshake!:))




get chitty chatty! :) ♥






PEEP INTO..!♥


My Friendster
My Mulitply
Adeline
Alison
Amelia
Bryan
Grace
GuiYing
Hui Ling
Janet
Jessica
Jia Hui
Jia Min
Justina
Kathleen
Kenneth
LiMing
Nicholas
Pamela
Qiu Jie
Rachael
Royston
Shermaine
Sou Mun
Weini
Xiao Hui
Xiao Qian
YiJun
Yu Han
Yvonne
Zhen Jie
Zhi YAo


Missed some entries? ♥



you are listening to...♥






Thursday, May 15, 2008

disgusting sides of us.

hellotheworld!

I am back, after seemingly learning a lot of things at the service centre for the last two days
I am so glad that my colleagues there turned out to be pretty okay, no more aunties environment(unlike back in sony) or rather I should say the aunties there are much nicer :)
colleagues in the customer service teams are friendly too :)

so for one, I am superduper thankful for that.

what I did for these two days were to basically observe how the fellow CS use their system, handles customers and how horrible some singaporeans can get.

yest this man came in, rowdy and all, pissed that his phone is still problematic after so many repairs that he told the cs serving him that the service centre can keep the phone for he doesn't care anymore. Afterwhich, he stormed off, threwing the forms on the table! -___-ll

then today there was this young lady who is like only 16 or 17 years old was screaming at the cs and warning him that he gotta make sure that will be the last time she has to go to the service centre. Before this the cs only requested her to wait for half an hour longer.

and i was thinking "hello, now there's a problem with your phone background and you expect the technicians to fix it for you!!? and there wasn't a need to shout at all, was there?"

no, these 2 are just part of the horrible group faced by the cs there everyday. So i won't be surprised if I were to handle any of them one of these days.

One of the more senior colleague(who started out as a service person) shared with me her experiences today. haha and this one sentence she said sank deep in my mind, "singaporeans are disgusting! Even though I myself is a Singaporean and I am so ashamed to say that.."

can't help but agree with her after these two days at work.

but I kinda like this job(for now la, haha) and I can't wait for the day to serve proper.

:) *shrugs, who knows?

Shayna sang @ 9:20 PM

Y