<body>





Me, Myself and I! ♥

~*S.H.A.Y.N.A~*
19 September 1988 (:



lOVeS ♥


habin
baby tasmania
Eeyore
dolphins
cam-whoring:P
retail therapy :)
white chocolates
yam mochi :)
ice lemon tea
KBOX!
To SING!:)
pasta :P
white bags:))
strawberry milkshake!:))




get chitty chatty! :) ♥






PEEP INTO..!♥


My Friendster
My Mulitply
Adeline
Alison
Amelia
Bryan
Grace
GuiYing
Hui Ling
Janet
Jessica
Jia Hui
Jia Min
Justina
Kathleen
Kenneth
LiMing
Nicholas
Pamela
Qiu Jie
Rachael
Royston
Shermaine
Sou Mun
Weini
Xiao Hui
Xiao Qian
YiJun
Yu Han
Yvonne
Zhen Jie
Zhi YAo


Missed some entries? ♥



you are listening to...♥






Wednesday, May 07, 2008

screams of yayness!

when the clock striked 10:59 this morning, i was so so happy.
though that one last minute lasted like the longest minute ever.
but when eleven came, i was elated.
not because the paper was easy or I felt I answered well, but because the fatigue of studying has finally ended, felt so burnt out due to revision.
cheatsheet for mno was a big hoo-haa. I thought I was smart enough to write puny tiny and squeeze most of the concepts covered in 16 chapters on just one a4 size paper, then people came with typed cheatsheet and i heard one of them saying that she used a font size of 4.5! hahaha.
FAINT.

and i had 4 hours of tuition today, nearly died teaching.
sleepy pig came to pick me up though :D
yayness!

so what's up for these 3 months?
1) i am gonna get a job. a JOB. A JOBBBBBBB. I need to earn money!
2) i am gonna brush up my culinary skills :))
3) catching up with the girls whom i havent met for so long due to all the horrid rushings during the sem.
4) get a wardrobe revamp, considering the ugly 20 is coming soon. Mummy said the hangers can't even move, so imagine how much unwanted clothes i can dig out! i wanna donate them to the myanmar people.


anyway, i feel torn apart with my commitments.
how? =c

Shayna sang @ 11:44 PM

Y