<body>





Me, Myself and I! ♥

~*S.H.A.Y.N.A~*
19 September 1988 (:



lOVeS ♥


habin
baby tasmania
Eeyore
dolphins
cam-whoring:P
retail therapy :)
white chocolates
yam mochi :)
ice lemon tea
KBOX!
To SING!:)
pasta :P
white bags:))
strawberry milkshake!:))




get chitty chatty! :) ♥






PEEP INTO..!♥


My Friendster
My Mulitply
Adeline
Alison
Amelia
Bryan
Grace
GuiYing
Hui Ling
Janet
Jessica
Jia Hui
Jia Min
Justina
Kathleen
Kenneth
LiMing
Nicholas
Pamela
Qiu Jie
Rachael
Royston
Shermaine
Sou Mun
Weini
Xiao Hui
Xiao Qian
YiJun
Yu Han
Yvonne
Zhen Jie
Zhi YAo


Missed some entries? ♥



you are listening to...♥






Tuesday, May 06, 2008

很想你

woot, that was the end of year 2006, when this male singer blew me off with this song in his revival round.

it was the first round of project superstar, and the superstar I'm talking about is derrick hoh! :))

chanced upon some forum thingy talking about him singing this song and the anticipation of his album coming out this june(i think).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIXAI4IrgzI

i'll melt if someone sings this for me!

hahahaha. i recalled there was once mh & i saw him in town. LOL. then, being naive jc girls, we were so excited about meeting the contestant we support and he stalked him. HAHAHA.

but i must say this guy's singing is totally mesmerizing!!

anyway, i am trying to do my cheatsheet!
which is a piece of paper that the lecturer allows into the exam hall.
so SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE, all the info goes.
but i save on my brain power, so I don't have to remember so much stuffs :))

wahhaha. my foreseeable freedom is coming!! so can't wait! :D
plus i am contemplating changing my blog add and giving it some sort of new look.
let's see how things go hur.
but nonetheless, the thoughts of all the post-exams plans are making me flyyyyyyy!

=)

Shayna sang @ 11:41 AM

Y