<body>





Me, Myself and I! ♥

~*S.H.A.Y.N.A~*
19 September 1988 (:



lOVeS ♥


habin
baby tasmania
Eeyore
dolphins
cam-whoring:P
retail therapy :)
white chocolates
yam mochi :)
ice lemon tea
KBOX!
To SING!:)
pasta :P
white bags:))
strawberry milkshake!:))




get chitty chatty! :) ♥






PEEP INTO..!♥


My Friendster
My Mulitply
Adeline
Alison
Amelia
Bryan
Grace
GuiYing
Hui Ling
Janet
Jessica
Jia Hui
Jia Min
Justina
Kathleen
Kenneth
LiMing
Nicholas
Pamela
Qiu Jie
Rachael
Royston
Shermaine
Sou Mun
Weini
Xiao Hui
Xiao Qian
YiJun
Yu Han
Yvonne
Zhen Jie
Zhi YAo


Missed some entries? ♥



you are listening to...♥






Thursday, April 10, 2008

slay the monsterS

I remembered that one of the GP lecturer back in those college days used to have this pet phrase..
then you are all ready to...'slay the General Paper monster'.

i just finished fighting some accounting monstrous questions; so think I am gonna flung this module :((
unless I miraculously turn into an accounts genius on 28 april hur.

gonna have my OM presentation tomorrow, hopefully everything will turn out to be fine.

dreamt of my MNO presentation last night; dreamt of this fellow presenter chiding me so terribly after our presentation which absurdly took place at some outdoor picturesque place.
haha, for doing slipshod presentation and not making the tutor impressed with our project.

OMG, i think i am going mad.

the next thing I will do is to do accounts questions in the middle of the night in the semi-sleep-semi-awake condition. haha that will be hilarious; all fna project's fault.

so I am just hoping next week's presentations will all turn out to be ok.
then I will be done with irritating components of business modules called PROJECTS, tho ok lah, working in groups can sometimes be fun :)
and I can start handling the more irritating components of every semester called REVISION.

oh drats.
iamdone&out.

Shayna sang @ 10:47 PM

Y