<body>





Me, Myself and I! ♥

~*S.H.A.Y.N.A~*
19 September 1988 (:



lOVeS ♥


habin
baby tasmania
Eeyore
dolphins
cam-whoring:P
retail therapy :)
white chocolates
yam mochi :)
ice lemon tea
KBOX!
To SING!:)
pasta :P
white bags:))
strawberry milkshake!:))




get chitty chatty! :) ♥






PEEP INTO..!♥


My Friendster
My Mulitply
Adeline
Alison
Amelia
Bryan
Grace
GuiYing
Hui Ling
Janet
Jessica
Jia Hui
Jia Min
Justina
Kathleen
Kenneth
LiMing
Nicholas
Pamela
Qiu Jie
Rachael
Royston
Shermaine
Sou Mun
Weini
Xiao Hui
Xiao Qian
YiJun
Yu Han
Yvonne
Zhen Jie
Zhi YAo


Missed some entries? ♥



you are listening to...♥






Tuesday, April 08, 2008

what irony

time's passing like a snail whenever I want it to pass asap.
been a torturous 2 hours ever since I started idling in school; cos I have a meeting at 6pm you see and project ended at 2pm.

so yea, precisely why I am trying to kill time here.
by facebooking and blogging, apart from trying to clear my backlogged work.

anyway, it feels horrible everytime I look at the calendar.
Here's why:

it's less than 2 weeks to study week
it's less than 3 weeks to final semester exams!
it's less than a month before everything for this sem ends.

gosh, one part of me can't wait for my last paper to come.
yet the other part of me knows I am totally unprepared for everything and wished time can just slow down a little for me to catch up.

on hand, there is FNA project, MNO presentation, OM presentation and computing presentation.
urgh, i can't wait for all these to end.

29 more days to FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM.

Shayna sang @ 4:32 PM

Y