<body>





Me, Myself and I! ♥

~*S.H.A.Y.N.A~*
19 September 1988 (:



lOVeS ♥


habin
baby tasmania
Eeyore
dolphins
cam-whoring:P
retail therapy :)
white chocolates
yam mochi :)
ice lemon tea
KBOX!
To SING!:)
pasta :P
white bags:))
strawberry milkshake!:))




get chitty chatty! :) ♥






PEEP INTO..!♥


My Friendster
My Mulitply
Adeline
Alison
Amelia
Bryan
Grace
GuiYing
Hui Ling
Janet
Jessica
Jia Hui
Jia Min
Justina
Kathleen
Kenneth
LiMing
Nicholas
Pamela
Qiu Jie
Rachael
Royston
Shermaine
Sou Mun
Weini
Xiao Hui
Xiao Qian
YiJun
Yu Han
Yvonne
Zhen Jie
Zhi YAo


Missed some entries? ♥



you are listening to...♥






Friday, May 09, 2008

the 菜饭 date :))

told you we were gonna eat budget didn't i?
so we had mixed vegetable rice this evening :)

haha. i am a weirdo.
i dislike eating mixed veg rice if I am eating it alone, irks me to see the plate piling up like a messy mountain.

i like it this way:D
it gives me the very 'homely' and warm feeling!
used to eat this way with my family so long ago.

side dishes put separately, gravy put separately too :))

haha, beats me why I feel so happy after meals like this.

不一定要大鱼大肉, 经济菜饭也不赖哦!! =)

Shayna sang @ 12:23 AM

Y